Frustrated With Your Finances?
Hi, I’m Kristin and I used the feel the exact same way…
I can help.
My husband and I paid off $54,500 of debt in under 20 months and I learned a thing or two along the way.
I can teach you how to save money, get out of debt and love your life on a budget. It’s possible, I promise.
If you want practical advice, actionable tips, and encouragement to improve your finances, stick around…you’re in the right place.
I’m so happy you’re here!
HOW CAN I HELP YOU?
STRUGGLING TO SAVE MONEY?
GET YOUR FREE GUIDE…
Click the button below to download your 101 Frugal Living Tips free guide and start saving money today!
- Rules are made to be broken, right?! If you’re working to get out of debt or fix your finances, it’s very likely you’ve heard of Dave Ramsey and his Baby Steps System. Maybe you’re even using it as a framework on your debt-free journey like we did, and maybe you even skipped a few Dave … Read more
- If you’re searching for delicious pantry products that won’t break the bank, look no further than Trader Joe’s. The hype is real for offering many yummy and healthy items. From frozen delights to pantry essentials, here are some underrated finds you won’t want to pass up: 1. Frozen Parmesan Brussels Sprouts Maybe you have little … Read more
- I have been visiting Spain for twenty years; I liked it so much that I married one of its citizens and now live here. Every human who enjoys new cultures must visit Spain once, if possible. However, there are some important things to remember and helpful suggestions for living the full experience. 1. Make the … Read more
- Most of us enter life with the intention of forming genuine connections with others and hope for reciprocity. However, there are moments when someone says or does something contrary to social standards, our own values, or even acts malevolently. We stumbled upon a thread in an online forum where people shared instances that instantly led … Read more
- Striving for more money? Looking for love? Success? Effective goal setting is somewhat of an art. If you have a history of setting personal goals and failing at a good portion of them, this framework will completely change the way you set and achieve your goals. A System To Achieve Your Goals The first step … Read more
- Do you feel conflicted knowing that many of the beauty products you use actually test their products on our furry little friends? Maybe you’ve really been wanting to make the switch to using only cruelty-free beauty products, but your teeny tiny budget just isn’t on board. I have great news for you. There are more … Read more