Get Paid To PlaySure, video games are still popular, but how many of them have actually paid you to play? So instead, switch to playing games on your mobile device – open up that app, sit on the couch, and enjoy.
Games That Pay Real MoneyIt seems strange that we can make money by playing popular games on our phones. Yet in this age of age, many already have their phones in their hands half the day, so you may as well earn a few bucks while you’re at it. Grab your phone or tablet and give these free online games a try.
1. Solitaire CashApple and Samsung users can download the Solitaire Cash app for free and win real money. Choose to play solo or against other players where you’ll each receive the same cards to ensure a fair game. While it’s free to play Solitaire Cash you also have the option to up the ante by depositing money and playing in paid tournaments, which offer bigger prizes.
2. Bingo CashBingo Cash is another free gaming app available only to Apple and Samsung users. Just like the classic game, this digital version lets you call out B – I – N – G – O! right from your couch, your car, or the line at the bank drive-thru. Speed is the name of the game with Bingo Cash. Play against other opponents – all players play the same cards to ensure fairness. Join regular or cash tournaments to win real cash prizes.
3. MistplayMistplay is one of the best game apps for Android users to earn easy money by playing a variety of free games. These games allow you to earn points, called “units.” Redeem units for free Starbucks, Google Play Store, or Amazon gift cards, to name a few. Mistplay offers different mobile games depending on your location, but regardless of where you’re located, the more you play, the more you earn. Mistplay has an earning potential of $5-10 a week. Will it pay your rent? Probably not, but getting paid to casually play the games you already enjoy is a great thing.
4. Cash’em AllCash’em All is another Android app that allows users to earn virtual coins by playing games. Cash’em All is completely free to play and essentially will pay you for trying out different games created by game developers. Be sure to allow Cash’em All to track app usage on your phone, so it can determine how long you play, and you won’t miss out on any earnings. Cash in your coins to get paid via PayPal transfer or gift cards.
5. Blackout BingoBlackout Bingo allows users to accumulate virtual currency and “Ticketz” by playing bingo games. Ticketz can be used to cash out once you accumulate 1.25 million Ticketz – the exchange rate is 1.25 million Ticketz is equivalent to $100. Each round takes about two minutes to complete, and just like the original, win rounds by being the first player to get “BINGO.” Blackout Bingo is free to play but does require cash to enter cash tournaments and is an excellent way to get paid for playing fun games in your spare time. Available for both iOS and Android, it has thousands of positive reviews in Google’s Play Store and the App store. In addition, you can also earn $20 by sharing your referral link with your friends and family and inviting them to download the app.
6. SwagbucksSwagbucks is a fantastic platform to earn money. One of the best ways to make money is through games and rewarding activities such as surveys. You can choose many games and surveys to make money from Swagbucks. Swagbucks Live is a trivia game part of the Swagbucks games. It has 10-second questions you can answer to earn points and rewards. You will earn points to get Paypal cash and gift cards. It is a fun way to do some trivia in your spare time, and the best part is there are no entry fees to start playing. After collecting so many Swagbucks, you can cash out for PayPal cash or other gift cards.
7. InboxDollarsIf you prefer earning real cash over points, Inbox Dollars is a great way to make some cash in your free time. Choose from real money games such as card games, pool, or puzzles. Each game pays you anywhere from $0.25 to $5. As you continue to play, you will accumulate more cash. InboxDollars also offers other opportunities to earn cash when you complete tasks such as online surveys and searching the web. Cash outs are simple – transfer your earnings straight to your PayPal account or opt for free gift cards, if you prefer. InboxDollars is available for Apple and Android users and even offers a $5 signup bonus!
8. MyPointsMyPoints, available on Android and iOS devices, is an app that rewards you for playing games, completing surveys, and watching videos. Receive a $10 signup bonus and cash out for a $5 transfer to your PayPal account once you accumulate 700 points. MyPoints is very similar to Swagbucks and InboxDollars. Choose your favorite task to earn a little extra cash or try all three to boost your earnings.
9. Solitaire CubeDepending on your age, you probably remember Solitaire from our days on the Windows 95 computers. However, its been replaced by a newer model – Solitaire Cube. This is the best place for Solitaire fans to play games and earn rewards. Solitaire Cube is available on Android and iOS devices and is free to download and play, though if you want to earn as much money as possible you’ll want to compete in paid tournaments. The buy-in is $10, which makes the game riskier than others, but it may be worth it if you can walk away with a decent amount of money.
10. Dominoes GoldDominoes Gold will take you back to the days of classic dominoes games. Compete to build up your skills then participate in tournaments and live play to win free PayPal cash, gift cards, merchandise, and other awards. Dominoes Gold is available for iOS and Android devices and offers free and cash matches, and awards you Progression Rewards as you level up your skills and status.
11. AppStationThe free Android-only app AppStation rewards you for playing games on your phone. Download new games and test them to earn coins for every minute of play. Get rewarded with free gift card from your favorite retailers when you redeem your coins. Lastly, don’t forget to grant AppStation access to your usage data so they can track the amount of time you play and reward you accordingly.
12. JackpocketJackpocket allows you to play the lottery from the palm of your hand. Play lottery cash games like Powerball and Mega Millions right on your mobile device. Choose your numbers, pay to play, and enter to win the lottery. Jackpocket makes playing the lottery convenient by saving you the trip to your local gas station to buy your weekly tickets. Any ticket that yields winnings of less than $600 will be deposited directly to your app, where you can choose to cash out or buy more tickets. Winning tickets of $600 or more will be sent to your home as a physical ticket so you can claim your earnings in the traditional manner and give Uncle Sam his cut.
13. Pool PaydayIf you are into the game of Pool or like Billards, Pool Payday will be a game to try out. You can accumulate Z tokens while playing in some serious tournaments. These tournaments can have a cash prize of up to $10,000. Each tournament requires an entry fee to be a part of it, but if you are a digital pool shark looking to make some side income while gaming, Pool Payday may be up your alley.
14. Big Buck Hunter: MarksmanBig Buck Hunter allows you to play those shooting games you may remember from childhood. Only now you can get paid to play. Gain points for accuracy and for the location of your shot. Play against other opponents in the Big Buck World Championship games, and be sure to work on your shooting skills to earn as many points as possible. Android and iOS users can download the app, but like many other apps on this list, to win substantial money, you’ll want to play the paid matches.
15. Spades CashIf you’ve ever had so much fun playing Spades, you’ve got to give Spades Cash a try. Typically, Spades is played with a partner, but instead, Spades Cash puts you in head-to-head competitions against the clock and artificial intelligence. Spades Cash is free to download on Apple and Android devices and offers an ad-free gaming experience. The game costs some Coins or Ticketz to get started and is a fun way to test your skills, and win daily prizes and real money.
16. CashyyCashyy is a free app only on Android devices. It has missions to complete, and as you complete them, you will be paid with in-app coins. The way to make money from Cashyy is to continue to collect more in-app coins. You can use these coins to get a cash payout from PayPal. The games and missions include puzzles, arcade games, strategy and adventure games, and many more. You choose the games you want to play and collect the coins once you complete them. It is a fun way to earn money and enjoy playing.
17. FanDuel Fantasy SportsFanDuel Fantasy is probably is the leading fantasy sports app. It allows you to play fantasy football, baseball, soccer, basketball, and many other sports, however, may be out of your league if you’ve brand new to fantasy sports. This Android and iOS app lets you draft players and create your team to play in fantasy games where your players gain points. The team with the most points wins. If you know how to build a winning team, you can test your talents and luck by playing against your opponents and earning cash rewards based on your performance. Each week there will be competitions and games that can make you money. The player must pay an entrance fee to start each game and match.
18. DraftKings FantasyDraftKings Fantasy is another popular fantasy sports app that directly competes with FanDuel in the fantasy market. Android and iOS users can play for free or play to earn cash prizes by paying entrance fees each week. Join a league, play one-on-one, or choose from other formats to compete against your opponents. Start by creating an account and deciding which type of games you would like to participate in. Newbies can start with beginner tournaments to avoid competing with more experienced players. DraftKings adds new contests every day, and you don’t have to finish first to win!
19. Strike!Virtual bowling is heating up, and Strike! is the perfect game for bowling lovers. The app is free to download for Android and iOS users and offers both free and paid bowling matches. Play in weekly tournaments, win cash prizes, and get passes to many of the bowling alleys we have come to love, like AMF.
Earn Real MoneyPlaying various games in your downtime can provide you with another income stream on the side. Depending on your skill level, games that pay real money can help grow your emergency fund or give you some wiggle room in your budget. Instead of teasing you for wasting time on your phone, your friends and family will be asking you to show them how to play games and make real money.
Creative Ways To Make Money: 16 Ideas To TryWe’ve compiled a list of the best ways to make money – from starting your own business to selling online to becoming a digital nomad. We even have ideas for those who want to stay put and earn extra cash. Creative Ways To Make Money: 16 Ideas To Try
11 Closed Captioning Jobs To Make Money Online in 2023Many opportunities are available online if you want to pursue a career in closed captioning. Many agencies and OTT platforms often hire freelance closed captioners to work remotely, so it’s possible to earn a good living from home doing this type of work. 11 Closed Captioning Jobs To Make Money Online in 2023
These 9 Online Jobs Will Pay $40 an HourImagine waking up each morning knowing that you love your job and are doing what you love to do. With the right career, you can make your dreams a reality. There are plenty of legitimate high-paying jobs from the comfort of your home. Many of these online jobs pay over $40 an hour, and that’s more than $50,000+ a year. These 9 Online Jobs Will Pay $40 an Hour
21 High-Paying Jobs That Don’t Require a College DegreeYou may wonder if you choose to forgo a bachelor’s degree and start working, what jobs will pay a high wage? Compiled below is our list of 21 high-paying jobs without requiring a college degree, as supported by data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor.
Top 15 Highest-Paying Jobs in 2023It’s hard to think that anyone would refuse one of the highest-paid jobs or isn’t working on getting a hold of one. You might be a student struggling to finish your four-year college degree or someone who thinks your current field isn’t for you. We are listing all the most lucrative jobs globally, so you can change or mold your career according to what you think is the best for you. Top 15 Highest Paying Jobs in 2022
Steve Cummings is the founder of the personal finance blog The Frugal Expat. As a traveler and expat, he has learned a lot about how to save money, live frugally, and invest for the future. His mission is to help people in saving, investing, and reaching financial independence.